Our body will be grateful to us in the future if we make at least small but regular investments. So this time I would like to share with you some knee rehab exercises which will help you to fix knee pain in case of knee arthritis, runners knee or jumper’s knee.
Also it works just for knee strengthening to keep you out of knee injury and stay healthy in future as well. It lets you do the things you love the most. So my advice: just do this easy knee workout couple times per week, it will not take much time but your ligaments will be strong and healthy.
Knee workout routine:
1. 0:12 One leg press with resistance band – 10 reps for each leg.
2. 0:39 Squats – 10 reps
3. 1:00 Squats with band around knees – 15 reps.
4. 1:22 Side leg raises with resistance band – 10 reps for each leg.
5. 1:43 Split squats – 10 reps for each leg.
6. 2:13 Static wall squat – 60 seconds.
7. 2:34 Pelvic tilt – 15 reps.
8. 3:02 Single leg pelvic tilt – 5 reps for each leg.
9. 3:24 Leg curl with resistance bands – 10 reps for each leg.
10. 3:44 Leg extension with resistance band – 10 reps for each leg.
11. 4:02 Clock reaches – 3 lap for each leg
I am in social network▼