Some of you asked for this, so here you go. Here’s a great at home shoulder workout you can do anywhere in your own home. Aim for 4 sets on each exercise, but most importantly warm up before jumping into the routine.
* Front rise superset with shoulder press – 4 sets: 12 reps
* Upright rows – 4 sets: 12 reps
* External & internal rotation exercises – 4 sets: 10 reps on each exercise and arm.
* Lateral raise – 4 sets: 10 reps each arm.
* Extended face pulls – 4 sets: 12 reps.
* Single arm shoulder press – 4 sets: 10 reps each arm.
* Shoulder finisher ( 3 angles ) – 4 sets: 10/10/10 reps.
Rest 1 minute between exercises.
I will be uploading more home or outdoor fitness videos weekly. Stay safe and stay active guys.
#Shoulderworkout #Athomeworkout #Homeworkout
Hey don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, please hit the subscribe button & click on the bell to turn on notifications.
Find Me on:
Remember guys to always Live, Laugh, Love and Travel.
What’s happening guys it’s Philip here! I’ve been blessed to have lived around the world in my first career as a professional basketball player, now I’ve turned London’s premiere fitness coach & travel vlogger. My passion for competition & sport carries on into my fitness journey. My goal is to help & inspire as many people live a healthier lifestyle for themselves and their families. Travelling makes me happy, and now I explore the world learning and soaking up as much culture as possible. Come on this wonderful journey with me.
If you like the video and want to see more similar videos, please comment and hit that subscribe button. .