* Hey everyone! As you know we are passing through this very tough time and we all should stay at home for next 21 days. I have taken a new challenge to do exercise everyday at home, to stay fit and positive.
Watch the full video, the 4 Minute lat workout. It consists of:
• Front wide grip pull up
• Front short grip pull up
• Back wide grip pull up
• Single handed row
Apart from workout we should follow few basic things to stay fit and safe. Let us start living with more awareness and right knowledge.
**IMMUNITY BOOSTING FOODS
– DRUMSTICKS – Drumstick is one of the superfoods which helps in boosting your immunity and acts as a shield for any virus to grow.
– COCONUT WATER WITH LEMON – Intake of Coconut water should always be fresh. When you add half a lemon to fresh coconut water, vitamin C shoots up by 10 times. Once everyday, for the next few days, having coconut water with lemon is a must. (Note: Kidney patients should not have coconut water)
– GARLIC , ONION & TURMERIC – These three are natural superfoods that will help kill the bad bacteria that thrive within us.
– PUMPKIN SEEDS – Just by having 3-4 spoons of pumpkinseeds everyday can provide you with substantial quantities of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc which are vital for immune functions.
– RED CAPSICUM – Vitamin C present in Red Capsicum is 3times higher than the Vitamin C found in an orange.Ensure to have red capsicum in your salad everyday before meals.
**FOCUS ON HOLISTIC WELLNESS
– AVOID STRESS – Stress & fear weakens our immune system. Hence, we should consciously avoid taking any stress as it will directly impact our immune system.
– DO EXERCISE/PRANAYAM – Being active by practicing yoga or brisk walking will always help. In particular, pranayam works best in strengthening our respiratory system.
– TAKE PROPER REST – Good quality sleep every night recharges our immune system.
– PRACTICE GRATITUDE & LOVE – Just as sanitisers and masks work as shields on the outside, your healthy thoughts & immunity are your inner shields.Every moment thank God for being safe, strong and healthy. Just like we can spread a disease, we can also spread love and gratitude.
– MAINTAIN HYGIENE – Wash your hands at regular intervals – Make this a habit, in every 3-4 hours wash your hands for 10-20 seconds thoroughly.
** RIGHTEATING PATTERN
– COOKED FOOD – Restrict the number of cooked meals to ONLY TWICE A DAY (Lunch and Dinner).Eat more raw vegetables and fruits.
– EMPTY STOMACH FRUITS – Empty stomach fruits works miraculously and is highly recommended for making the system alkaline &building good health.
– CUCUMBER AND CARROT- One small bowl to be had before lunch and dinner every day for making our body alkaline.
– WATER – At Least 2 litres of water everyday.Drinking sufficient water will not only help flush out toxins but maintain a healthy fluid balance.
– NO UNHEALTHY FOOD – Avoid junk foods /dairy / Maida / Non-Veg / Deep fried / Packaged food as much as possible
** WHAT TO AVOID
– Avoid Handshakes – The Indian Namaste works best !!
– Avoid crowded places and quarantine yourself -We can all do this not only for ourselves but also for the safety of others too.
– Staying at home – Use this time constructively instead of feeling stressed. Taking risk of going out is not advisable.
– Avoid Public Transport and unnecessary travel -This reduces your chances of catching an infection and the lesser the interaction the better it is.
– Social Distancing – Avoid meeting people and practice Social Distancing for your own safety and the safety of others.This is our fore most responsibility and we must act sensibly now.
– Don’t Panic – Refrain from reading and circulating wrong information and causing fear amongst people
Subscribe to our channel and press the bell button to stay notified about my new videos!
Title: NEFFEX – Hometown 🔥 [Copyright Free]
#StayHome #WithMe #indianbongfamily
✭ SUBSCRIBE TO OUR VLOG CHANNEL:
JOIN US ON